AND SO..
people keep asking me to update and I am now going to update. Talking about ATC'08:
I failed as a senior i guess. Didn't lead the year1s well especially during the OJ. I am sorry and will try to do better. Anyhow, I would like to praise the year1s in P2 for the good job done! All of us can see the improvement you all made since ATC. You all all pia-ed to the end and though sometimes when you all are tired, you all don't cheer much but it's alright as we saw you all stretch your potential!(: KEEP IT UP AND IMPROVE MORE NEXT YEAR! remember you all will be the ones leading the year1s next year. JIAYOUS;D
For the year2s in P2, sorry for all my mistakes that i kept making. Guess you all must be damn pissed..e.g the night games sorry as i couldn't help being scared you know. But yeah P2 QUESTION MARK did our best and we came in 1st!!
I LOVE P2 QUESTION MARK(?)!!(:Thanks teoee for your encouragement! Though I think I did try my best as a songleader but I think I didn't do well enough. I made alot of mistakes..
Anyway, now i'm watching Princess Lulu. It's a funny show and you all should watch it(:
gagagagagagagaga. you all must be bored for i always go on and on about dramas..duh-.-
HAHAHAS(:
hmm, I haven done any of my homework yet must quickly go do..about the bsp scholarship, im kinda scared sure will fail.
3L!!! SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR!
though im sad that KEZ0 is just gonna be a wonderful memory and nothing more in years to come but i'll cherish these fabulous memories and embrace an even better future!(:
I hope i can get along with my new classmates;D
Happy that shu jun and xin tian are in the same class as me. I think our class has the most guides. hahas. awww..sheena, cherisse, zinc and huiwen i feel sad you all are not in the same class as me. but never mind will see you during LA;D
hmm, nothing much to say..i still need do homework and read my history(mum's nagging,not 'cause im hardworking-.-).
so see ya guys(: