webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information.
I Support Privacy Protection


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Disclaimer.
Welcome to my WONDERFUL blog.
Feel free to read around.
Tag me if you want to be linked.
Copycats, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
Strictly NO vulgarities NOR pervertic stuff allowed!
No ripping or spamming but do tag!(:
Comply with my rules or XX it.


Best viewed using in
TESTED:
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


Three cheers for Me;D
I am the one and only WeiXin;D.
WeiXin sometimes also goes by the name ChimRaisin(:
There's nothing wrong with my name.
I am the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here OR press alt+F4 if you hate it.


recent entries.
Torture!
Happy Birthday to me!;D
Happy Teacher's Day!;D
Random Pics;D
Geography
Girlfriend Joke;D
Sorry! ):
Drama!;D
CIP
Dunno what title to put(:


Wishlist.
Get GPA 3.8 and above
Get a Laptop Vaio
秘密男女
A trip to Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan etc.
一公升的眼泪 (1 Litre Of Tears)
Digital camera
ipod
More nice shirts and jeans
雪花 (Snow Flower)
黄金新娘 (Golden Bride)
Chunja's Happy Events
Dye my hair


Talks.


Jukebox.


Rewind.


Thursday, September 4, 2008
I LOVE MY DEAREST COUSINS! ;D @ 12:34 AM

I LOVE MY DEAREST COUSINS! ;D

LOLs. I know I very the random but it's absoutely true! My cousins are the best in the world you can ever get! haahs;D you guys sure think I am saying this 'cause they are MY cousins. anyways, they are my life to me. Without them, I don't know what I can do.

Three Cheers For My Dearest Cousins!(:

I totally LOVE you guys!

Anyways, on 1 Sept 08, i went with my cousins to wild wild wet. Before that, I had project work for the LA roleplay at Sheena's house. I am acting as Shylock, like LOL?(:
Back to topic.
I didnt wanna go down to play at first but in the end I went and it was a choice I would never regret(:
It was pure fun!
Especially the Ular-lah!
At first scary lah..for people like me with phobia of heights and water and what not.
HHAHA(:


















Finally, I still LOVE my cousins! Hahas. I know you are getting irritated(:

see ya guys.



©WeiXin;D