|
web information.

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online
Disclaimer.
Welcome to my WONDERFUL blog.
Feel free to read around.
Tag me if you want to be linked.
Copycats, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
Strictly NO vulgarities
NOR pervertic stuff allowed!
No ripping or spamming but do tag!(:
Comply with my rules or XX it.
|
 Friday, August 29, 2008
 Happy Teacher's Day!;D @ 5:30 PM
Happy Teacher's Day! ;DToday was teacher's day celebration. Our school's theme for this year was 'Move-es', meaning that teachers move our lives. Every class had to dress up based on a movie. My class chose the movie 'The Hospital' and thus all of us wore white shirts and dark pants to dress up as doctors. Tabitha even made doctor tags for us to pin on. It was really cool!(:Firstly we had the concert, which I thought was quite boring for the junior high section. Then we had the pot-luck party. During the party, we had a inter-class sandwich making competition. Our sandwich was really funny. We put every single thing we had inside. We spread cheese, tuna, eggs, potato chips, mayonise practically everything!;D A pity we got 4th only. But never mind it was fun(: Oh yeah, the most important thing of the day! Everyone in my class paid to buy a cake to celebrate Calvin's and my birthday together today. However, a pity Calvin didn't make it. So they recorded us singing Happy Birthday to him(: I didn't know anything about it but I did see and hear of a cake that day when I was in class. I thought at that time that they were going to celebrate Calvin's birthday. I was really touched! That's why Sheena stayed in class and tried talking to me to stop me from going out of class as they were lighting up the candles. When they finally came in and sang me birthday song, I was really surprised and touched!! I don't know how to express my feelings at that time..it was just wonderful;D I then took photos with my class(:  
     
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KeZ0!;D I love you guys(:
Today was a really nice day. Really, I was touched(: Once again thanks, KEZO!
see ya guys.
©WeiXin;D
|
|
About Me;D
WeiXin♥
QPS DHS
KEZ0 '07&'08 but FOREVER a KEZ0topian!(:
3L'09(:
Give me lots of presents on 31 August!♥ (:
Studying Japanese.
KOREAN freak!(:
Drama Freak! (Click on Drama Freak to go to my blog.)
Email me at: ChimRaisin@hotmail.com
QPSCO DHSCoy!(:
Erhu player P3 Sparrowian♥
ATC'07;P4 Square1 (SQ001)
ATC'08;P2 Question Mark (?)
|
 Friday, August 29, 2008
 Happy Teacher's Day!;D @ 5:30 PM
Happy Teacher's Day! ;DToday was teacher's day celebration. Our school's theme for this year was 'Move-es', meaning that teachers move our lives. Every class had to dress up based on a movie. My class chose the movie 'The Hospital' and thus all of us wore white shirts and dark pants to dress up as doctors. Tabitha even made doctor tags for us to pin on. It was really cool!(:Firstly we had the concert, which I thought was quite boring for the junior high section. Then we had the pot-luck party. During the party, we had a inter-class sandwich making competition. Our sandwich was really funny. We put every single thing we had inside. We spread cheese, tuna, eggs, potato chips, mayonise practically everything!;D A pity we got 4th only. But never mind it was fun(: Oh yeah, the most important thing of the day! Everyone in my class paid to buy a cake to celebrate Calvin's and my birthday together today. However, a pity Calvin didn't make it. So they recorded us singing Happy Birthday to him(: I didn't know anything about it but I did see and hear of a cake that day when I was in class. I thought at that time that they were going to celebrate Calvin's birthday. I was really touched! That's why Sheena stayed in class and tried talking to me to stop me from going out of class as they were lighting up the candles. When they finally came in and sang me birthday song, I was really surprised and touched!! I don't know how to express my feelings at that time..it was just wonderful;D I then took photos with my class(:  
     
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KeZ0!;D I love you guys(:
Today was a really nice day. Really, I was touched(: Once again thanks, KEZO!
see ya guys.
©WeiXin;D
|
|
freebies
Musings
1)幸福不是金钱左右的,而是取决于你的心态。
2)就算晴朗的明天不会到来,明天也要继续微笑。(:
3)活着的人没有资格说遗憾,因为遗憾只属于要离开这世界的人。只要还活着一天,每天都是希望!
4)爱情并不能切割,因为爱的中心是一个心字。爱情一旦被切割,人的心就会死去。
More coming up..(tag if you have any quotes;D)
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
2007 BatCh DHShine!♥
ANTLIA
BELTRIX
CRESMIC
DELPHINUS
ENIVE
FORNAX
GEMMA
HYDRUS
IZARE
JUBIX
KEZ0!♥
LECTRA
Kez0topians!♥
ABDC
Amanda
Caris
Cherisse!♥
Christina
Darryl
Hui Wen
Jacob
Jia Min
Nicole
Sheena!♥
Sher Min
Sylvia
Tabitha
Yv0n
Zi Ying!♥
3L!♥
Sherlyn
Yenlin
6A'06!♥
6A 2006!
Julene
Kai Jie
Nicky
Wan Qing
Yuni
Guides!♥
DHSGuides
DHSGuides Campfire
P3 Sparrowians!♥
P3 Sparrow!♥
Jennifer!♥
Jessica!♥
Jun Yi!♥
WeiXin!♥
Jue Xin!♥
Ruo Ting!♥
Samantha!♥
Xin Rui!♥
Our届ALLFOURONE41stBatCh!♥
Charmaine (P4)
Cherisse!♥ (P6)
Claire (P1)
Clara (P2)
Jia Min (P1)
Samantha (P8)
Swee Yee (P7)
Wen Xin (P4)
Xin Tian!♥ (P5)
Yi Ting (P2)
Our39thBatCh!♥
Shu En
Our40thBatCh!♥
Emily
Esther
Fiona
Kimberley
Lihui
Liying
Pearlyn
Sara
Sarah
Shu Chuin
Teo Ee
Xiao Wei
Our42ndBatCh!♥
Ruo Ling
Zi Shan
Special!♥
Drama Freak!♥
HCL
6 SPECIALs(:
|