webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information.
I Support Privacy Protection


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Disclaimer.
Welcome to my WONDERFUL blog.
Feel free to read around.
Tag me if you want to be linked.
Copycats, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
Strictly NO vulgarities NOR pervertic stuff allowed!
No ripping or spamming but do tag!(:
Comply with my rules or XX it.


Best viewed using in
TESTED:
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


Three cheers for Me;D
I am the one and only WeiXin;D.
WeiXin sometimes also goes by the name ChimRaisin(:
There's nothing wrong with my name.
I am the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here OR press alt+F4 if you hate it.


recent entries.
EOYs are over!!
I LOVE MY DEAREST COUSINS! ;D
Torture!
Happy Birthday to me!;D
Happy Teacher's Day!;D
Random Pics;D
Geography
Girlfriend Joke;D
Sorry! ):
Drama!;D


Wishlist.
Get GPA 3.8 and above
Get a Laptop Vaio
秘密男女
A trip to Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan etc.
一公升的眼泪 (1 Litre Of Tears)
Digital camera
ipod
More nice shirts and jeans
雪花 (Snow Flower)
黄金新娘 (Golden Bride)
Chunja's Happy Events
Dye my hair


Talks.


Jukebox.


Rewind.


Saturday, October 18, 2008
Bored -.- @ 1:39 PM

SIGH, I am bored..

Thought that after the eoys, i would be very excited but these 3 marking days prove otherwise. There's like practically nothing to do except eat sleep play watch tv and there's go the cycle again.(yawn)
Well, I am watching My Lucky Star now and it's a really nice show.I think the saddest thing is falling in love with a rich guy like the lady in My Lucky Star.LOLs.Im like so bored to say such weird stuff..let's reminisce the 8 torturing days:

WAIT!

There's no need to reminisce for i can summarise it in one line:
I am gonna flunk!! ):

Anyhow, yesterday was at my cousin's house playing. We watched 天外飞仙 again. Also, we were cooking spaghetti and i totally made it a disaster man. I cut the garlic and carrots until fly everywhere..hahas;D(bet you are laughing now, ain't you?) I was like telling my cousin that i can never be a housewife with my "expert" cooking skills(: Hahas. guess I must go learn from my mum for she always nag that females should know how to cook, whatmore such a pig like me(sounds familiar to you, junyi?) love eating, all the more should learn cooking..(: Luckily at least i helped to wash the dishes yesterday;D
Self-Rating for me(being a housewife, duh): 10/100
wow, that's really like..(laughter everywhere)

Hahas, im still bored now. Can't wait for monday when I get to go back to school and get results. Actually I should be going out with my cousins after school on monday. Who knows why the guiders put atc briefing at like 4.00 to 5.30 pm??! I dismiss at 1.45 can? Now i can't go out with my cousins..(frustrated)

Speaking of atc, im kinda scared for we are leading the year1s this year then i heard that seniors are making it very tough this year. Hope all of us can cross this obstacle;D (cross fingers)

Very bored so nothing to talk about anymore..
see ya guys then. (hoping that i won't flunk)



©WeiXin;D