|
web information.

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online
Disclaimer.
Welcome to my WONDERFUL blog.
Feel free to read around.
Tag me if you want to be linked.
Copycats, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
Strictly NO vulgarities
NOR pervertic stuff allowed!
No ripping or spamming but do tag!(:
Comply with my rules or XX it.
|
 Tuesday, October 14, 2008
 EOYs are over!! @ 1:18 PM
EOYS ARE OVER!!!Finally! The agonizing eoys are over. After two weeks of torture we are free.. I am definitely NOT looking forward to getting back my results, I just hope that i didn't flunk it. I really regretted not working hard enough and I think today's maths paper was a disaster. I guess i can only get an A.. Well, but it's done and can't be undone. Cry and get over with it. I shall work harder next year and definitely will try to reach my goal(: Anyways, really looking forward to hols. 6 of us have got so many plans. Looking forward to class outing too. Sobs. Kezo is gonna break up into different classes and im feeling really sad about it. Hope that we will still be just as lively and happy after we split class. Can't bear to leave Kezo man. But “天下没有不散之筵席” there is always times when we have to say our goodbyes but memories are what keep us going on. I will always cherish my memories with Kezo. THANKS Kezo for letting me have such awesome memories and I LOVE Kezo. I believe all of you do too(: see ya guys.
©WeiXin;D
|
|
About Me;D
WeiXin♥
QPS DHS
KEZ0 '07&'08 but FOREVER a KEZ0topian!(:
3L'09(:
Give me lots of presents on 31 August!♥ (:
Studying Japanese.
KOREAN freak!(:
Drama Freak! (Click on Drama Freak to go to my blog.)
Email me at: ChimRaisin@hotmail.com
QPSCO DHSCoy!(:
Erhu player P3 Sparrowian♥
ATC'07;P4 Square1 (SQ001)
ATC'08;P2 Question Mark (?)
|
 Tuesday, October 14, 2008
 EOYs are over!! @ 1:18 PM
EOYS ARE OVER!!!Finally! The agonizing eoys are over. After two weeks of torture we are free.. I am definitely NOT looking forward to getting back my results, I just hope that i didn't flunk it. I really regretted not working hard enough and I think today's maths paper was a disaster. I guess i can only get an A.. Well, but it's done and can't be undone. Cry and get over with it. I shall work harder next year and definitely will try to reach my goal(: Anyways, really looking forward to hols. 6 of us have got so many plans. Looking forward to class outing too. Sobs. Kezo is gonna break up into different classes and im feeling really sad about it. Hope that we will still be just as lively and happy after we split class. Can't bear to leave Kezo man. But “天下没有不散之筵席” there is always times when we have to say our goodbyes but memories are what keep us going on. I will always cherish my memories with Kezo. THANKS Kezo for letting me have such awesome memories and I LOVE Kezo. I believe all of you do too(: see ya guys.
©WeiXin;D
|
|
freebies
Musings
1)幸福不是金钱左右的,而是取决于你的心态。
2)就算晴朗的明天不会到来,明天也要继续微笑。(:
3)活着的人没有资格说遗憾,因为遗憾只属于要离开这世界的人。只要还活着一天,每天都是希望!
4)爱情并不能切割,因为爱的中心是一个心字。爱情一旦被切割,人的心就会死去。
More coming up..(tag if you have any quotes;D)
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
2007 BatCh DHShine!♥
ANTLIA
BELTRIX
CRESMIC
DELPHINUS
ENIVE
FORNAX
GEMMA
HYDRUS
IZARE
JUBIX
KEZ0!♥
LECTRA
Kez0topians!♥
ABDC
Amanda
Caris
Cherisse!♥
Christina
Darryl
Hui Wen
Jacob
Jia Min
Nicole
Sheena!♥
Sher Min
Sylvia
Tabitha
Yv0n
Zi Ying!♥
3L!♥
Sherlyn
Yenlin
6A'06!♥
6A 2006!
Julene
Kai Jie
Nicky
Wan Qing
Yuni
Guides!♥
DHSGuides
DHSGuides Campfire
P3 Sparrowians!♥
P3 Sparrow!♥
Jennifer!♥
Jessica!♥
Jun Yi!♥
WeiXin!♥
Jue Xin!♥
Ruo Ting!♥
Samantha!♥
Xin Rui!♥
Our届ALLFOURONE41stBatCh!♥
Charmaine (P4)
Cherisse!♥ (P6)
Claire (P1)
Clara (P2)
Jia Min (P1)
Samantha (P8)
Swee Yee (P7)
Wen Xin (P4)
Xin Tian!♥ (P5)
Yi Ting (P2)
Our39thBatCh!♥
Shu En
Our40thBatCh!♥
Emily
Esther
Fiona
Kimberley
Lihui
Liying
Pearlyn
Sara
Sarah
Shu Chuin
Teo Ee
Xiao Wei
Our42ndBatCh!♥
Ruo Ling
Zi Shan
Special!♥
Drama Freak!♥
HCL
6 SPECIALs(:
|