webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information.
I Support Privacy Protection


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Disclaimer.
Welcome to my WONDERFUL blog.
Feel free to read around.
Tag me if you want to be linked.
Copycats, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
Strictly NO vulgarities NOR pervertic stuff allowed!
No ripping or spamming but do tag!(:
Comply with my rules or XX it.


Best viewed using in
TESTED:
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


Three cheers for Me;D
I am the one and only WeiXin;D.
WeiXin sometimes also goes by the name ChimRaisin(:
There's nothing wrong with my name.
I am the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here OR press alt+F4 if you hate it.


recent entries.
Happy Birthday to me!;D
Happy Teacher's Day!;D
Random Pics;D
Geography
Girlfriend Joke;D
Sorry! ):
Drama!;D
CIP
Dunno what title to put(:
wow!


Wishlist.
Get GPA 3.8 and above
Get a Laptop Vaio
秘密男女
A trip to Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan etc.
一公升的眼泪 (1 Litre Of Tears)
Digital camera
ipod
More nice shirts and jeans
雪花 (Snow Flower)
黄金新娘 (Golden Bride)
Chunja's Happy Events
Dye my hair


Talks.


Jukebox.


Rewind.


Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Torture! @ 8:23 PM

TORTURE

*sigh* Every year's September hols never fails to be a real torture..Well,for the simplest reason: right after the hols, eoys coming up. And MUG!;D
This year also same. lots of homework to prepare us. What's more, after hols there's maths exam and arrgh..

I still haven done a million homework and it's all piled on my table now. Worse still, I haven even read my MOV! how to get ready for eoys? I very scared. I MUST NOT do badly again for my eoys. previous semester was a real let-down already..I cant do the same!

MUG;MUG;MUG!

Everybody mug too! I wish everybody a good hols and dont forget to mug!
JIAYOUS!(:
all the best for upcoming exams.
work hard now and enjoy your sweet fruit of labour later!;D

see ya guys.



©WeiXin;D