Heyz! I have not posted for a million years i think. So sorry guys. Anyways, i am now back to write about today. OOPs. LOOK at the timing, it's yesterday not today anymore. So I am gonna talk about yesterday!;D
Yesterday, our class had PE and i was totally bored out. Well, simple reason: I happened to be the
worst in sports in my class! Looking at the people in my class, i feel so 自卑. *sigh* So i shall fill up this empty bad part of me with working hard and trying to get my goal of GPA 3.8 for EOYs! I realliii HOPE i can achieve my goal(:
Mr Siva made us do a NEW and at the same time tiring drill which totally embarrassed me out. We were supposed to dribble the ball while running. With my 0% sports sense, i could not dribble well and had a extremely dangerous risk of kicking the ball away ):
HAHAS. So decided maybe during dec hols shall go some court and play sports with cherisse they all(:
Now, tuning on to guides(:
Today was the official passing down ceremony. I was shocked when Sally and Cheng Yee told me both of them did not read moodle clearly and thus did not bring their guides uniform! As all three of us were the Colour Party, it was important. Cherisse could sub for Cheng Yee but for Sally we last minute trained Eileen for the Colour Party. As i had mentioned it was last minute, it was not very well-done. I was so scared we were gonna screw up for Colour Party but then Daphne told me for that ceremony no need Colour Party. THANK GOD MAN!(:
After the passing down, we were given 8 mins to change into PE shirt and shorts. Well, MASS CHANGE!;D We exceeded by a few seconds and thus the whole coy had to pump 10 pumpings. Actually, i think 8 mins is enough for us to change though there is 3 levels in
one pathetic toilet. Year 1s, try change faster ok? I know it's not easy but you'll get used to it soon enough. Last time i also changed like a snail.haha;D JIAYOUS!(:
After that, we had initiatives. I had chosen scrapbooking. Han Xi was in charge. (like c'mon it's obvious when she has such 100% art sense!;D) We were taught about scrapbooking like the base is called a 'cardstock'. At first i thought it was 'cutstock'. LOLs, i am really a noob shit!(: We were also given materials and we started. I shall not elaborate on how i did it. Liying said i had art sense but i think i have 0% art sense. Anyways, thanks for your compliment(: How i envy Han Xi..So talented in art!;D
Here's a pic of my scrapbook:
How's it?After the initiative, we sang taps and were dismissed. I stayed with Xin Tian, Cherisse, Claire, Jia Min and Nicholette until around 7pm before we left school. We went to the monkey bars and played. We climbed up the monkey bars. I tried climbing the wall but unfortunately-failed. I did better practise more otherwise COJ i die.Thats all for yesterday!;D
See ya guys again. (I hope its soon;D)
hmm..maybe i should post about Malacca trip like Zinc suggested(: but some other time when i am free. LOOK at the time now and i still need go CIP tomorrow, no i meant today at 7.45am..
`baa-baa-meh-meh