webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information.
I Support Privacy Protection


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Disclaimer.
Welcome to my WONDERFUL blog.
Feel free to read around.
Tag me if you want to be linked.
Copycats, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
Strictly NO vulgarities NOR pervertic stuff allowed!
No ripping or spamming but do tag!(:
Comply with my rules or XX it.


Best viewed using in
TESTED:
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


Three cheers for Me;D
I am the one and only WeiXin;D.
WeiXin sometimes also goes by the name ChimRaisin(:
There's nothing wrong with my name.
I am the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here OR press alt+F4 if you hate it.


recent entries.
SICK! + Guides on 29/Mar
BACK!;D


Wishlist.
Get GPA 3.8 and above
Get a Laptop Vaio
秘密男女
A trip to Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan etc.
一公升的眼泪 (1 Litre Of Tears)
Digital camera
ipod
More nice shirts and jeans
雪花 (Snow Flower)
黄金新娘 (Golden Bride)
Chunja's Happy Events
Dye my hair


Talks.


Jukebox.


Rewind.


Monday, March 31, 2008
Science Project! @ 3:18 PM

Heyz.
wanted to go back early today.
But today's a BAD BAD day..
During our assembly, we were briefed on what we were supposed to do for the IDMI(Inter-Disciplinary Multiple Intelligence) this year for year2s.
We would be given a scenario and were supposed to come out with creative measures to preserve a specific cultural group aspect we were assigned to.
One word to describe it: GG!
It would be really GREAT man! if we like did badly for it.(It's counted in History and LA marks that's why..=.=)
Well, considering my pea-brained and un-creative brain juices, i think i wouldn't be able to contribute much for this project..
SORRY to whoever's in my group.
Sad news is:
We are gonna know our groupings only at the end of this week.
Sooo looking forward to it.
Though i am not really looking forward to being in the same group with 某某人.
Arrghs.this's really a BAD topic to talk about.
There are actually quite lots of comments about some people that i have..but well, it isn't really very nice to post them here isn't it?
sooo..i shall keep them bottled up in me. =)
HEYS.I AM A VERY NICE PERSON YOU KNOW.
Hahas. =D

Now, i am stuck in this library doing a science project..
Oh boy!I haven't even revised for my Jap CA2 can?
I think i am going to be even worse for this year.
*sobs*
I must do my very best to mug and score well this year.

Kay that's all i guess.
Gotta go chiong my science now..
=(

`baa-baa-meh-meh-ed



©WeiXin;D